Jordan plans to resume massage sessions on May 26, and she is looking forward to being back with you. While she will continue to work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, she has shifted her times to allow for additional cleaning and sanitizing. Six-foot distancing is not possible during massages, so all clients will be required to wear a mask.
For all clients of Dr. Michael and Jordan:
As we are getting busier, we ask for your help in maintaining social distancing. We are no longer able to have just one patient in the office at a time. Instead, we are having patients stay in separate rooms while they are in the office at the same time. Please work with us to help in this dance.
- Before coming, please take your temperature. Call us if it is above 99.6F.
- Please call from your car before coming inside. If we are unable to answer, we are not ready for you.
- Try to move through the office efficiently.
- Make lists ahead of time of things that you will need, and of any questions that you have.
- If you have follow up questions, we may ask you to email them or call us.
- Be patient with us. While we have become more efficient in our sanitizing, it still takes time.
Please wear a mask when you arrive. If you don’t have one, Lydia will provide one for you.
When you come into the office, go directly to the kitchen to wash your hands. We now have an automatic, no-touch, adaptor for the faucet. Please wash hands before you do anything, including using the restroom, and wash your hands anytime you leave the office to go to the restroom.
As we get busier and our state’s economy opens up, it is imperative that we remain vigilant. We will soon start taking everyone’s temperature upon entering.
Your health and safety is our number one priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us or give us a call.