- Stand in front of a mirror and then close your eyes, shop do you feel more weight on one leg than the other?
- Notice your shoulders; is one higher than the other?
- Is your body leaning to one side?
- Place your hands on the top of your hip crests. Is one higher than the other? Do they feel twisted? Is your belt uneven from side to side?
- Notice your walk. Do you feel like you ‘favor’ one side?
- Turn your head and your body. Can you move more to one side than the other?
If you said yes to any of these questions, it is significant. Call our office to schedule a more thorough examination.
Upper Cervical Illustrations Reprinted with permission from Daniel O. Clark, D.C. www.uppercervicalillustrations.com