For April, I am featuring Pepti-Guard by Thorne Research. This was an important supplement that helped me lose 40lbs a couple of years ago. Pepti-Guard kills off harmful bacteria of the upper GI while soothing and healing it at the same time. I’ve found that it can help reduce stomach inflammation, and calm the stomach reducing “hunger pangs” and the need to snack through the day. It can also help prevent overeating.
Pepti-Guard® is support for a healthy stomach lining*
- DGL and DaltonMax 700® aloe vera extracts soothe the mucus membranes of the GI tract, without any laxative or irritating effects*
- berberine HCl and bismuth citrate help provide a healthy microbial balance*
- easy four cap daily, eight-week protocol
Pepti-Guard is the long-anticipated reformulation of our tried and true standby – Formula SF734. This GI support product is formulated for specific support of healthy flora in the upper gastrointestinal tract, particularly the stomach.*
Pepti-Guard helps maintain a healthy balance of GI flora while helping soothe and heal mucus membranes.* This new product contains the same primary ingredients – deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), berberine HCl, and bismuth citrate – as Formula SF734. However, the bentonite clay has been replaced with a 200:1 aloe vera extract with significant GI healing properties.*
Aloe vera is used to soothe and heal the sensitive mucus membranes of the GI tract.* We have sourced the highest quality aloe vera on the market for this product – DaltonMax 700®. It is organic and is taken only from the inner gel of the aloe plant. It does not contain any other portions of the plant that might cause gastric upset or have a laxative effect.
Key benefits of DaltonMax 700, an extraordinary aloe vera extract:
- Extracted only from the inner fillet gel, which has NO LAXATIVE OR IRRITATING EFFECTS
- Low-heat dehydration preserves the bioactive ingredients
- 200:1 potency for maximum benefit
- Organic and solvent-free for maximum purity