Governor Dewine has started to allow people to return to work and to open non-essential businesses. As the stay at home order ends, it is important that we remain vigilant in preventing the transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
- We will still require patients to wear masks. We will provide one if you don’t have one. We currently have enough for 3-4 weeks and I am trying to acquire more.
- Please take your temperature before you come in. Please cancel if your temperature is above 99.6 F.
- If you don’t have a thermometer, we have some for purchase. Most are $15, with some less.
- As we get busier, we will need to have more than one patient in the office. Our goal is to keep patients in separate rooms. Please bear with us and wait as we notify you when it is clear to move to another room or to check out.
- When you arrive, please call from the parking lot. Don’t just come in.
- We are sanitizing each room after each patient.
- We are sanitizing the restrooms multiple times each day. We share the restrooms with Howard Hanna. Our system is to leave the toilet seat up once the stall is sanitized. Please leave the seat down when you are done.
- If you need to use the restroom when you come in, please wash your hands first, make sure you have a mask on, and then go to the restroom. Please wash your hands again after returning from the restroom.
We expect that massage therapists will be able to return to work at the same time as when hairstylists and barbers are able to. Jordan and I are talking about how to make massage sessions as safe as possible when she returns.
- The supplements that I am currently recommending as general immune boosters are (in order of importance) Vitamin D (5-10,000 IU/day), Illicium Supreme, Reishi Supreme, Camu Supreme.
- We are still shipping supplements at no extra charge. You can upgrade to priority mail for only $2.99.
- If you want to pick up supplements, the easiest on us would be to call and place your order, you can pay with a credit card over the phone or we can call you back with a total. When you arrive, call us and we will walk out your order, and if you haven’t paid, we can take a check or cash at that time. If paying by check, please have it ready when you arrive.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and find some joy in your life.